Renting a place for a weekend, a month, a year, or even an multiple years is possible! There are dozens of properties available to rent in the Notre Dame area. In order to best serve you I'll need to know a few things:
1. Intended use- are you a student, ND employee, alumni, general renter?
2. Duration- How long will you need your rental? Student leases "typically" run from June 1 - May 31 regardless of Summer schedule.
3. Budget- Rent rages from $500/month to $6000/weekend. I can't always work with "as low as possible" so give me some idea of what you're looking to pay.
4. Little Details- Pets, Roommates, Vehicles, all items that need addressed prior to signing a lease. Best to cover this BEFORE signing!
5. Distance- How far from campus or work do you need to be? Remember, the closer you are to Notre Dame the more you'll likely pay!
6. Rules- Many complexes / homeowners have a "minimum lease term" of 6-12 months, so areas like Eddy Commons and Ivy Quad won't work for weekends!
7. Timing- Time is of the essence. Many people reserve up to a year in advance, so the longer you wait the fewer options I have.
8. Transportation- If you're without a vehicle consider a complex near public transportation. See the Sidebar for local bus routes provided by Transpo.
9. Options - Use the link below if you're looking for a Notre Dame or Saint Mary's rental. Browse the list at the bottom of the page if you're looking for something less specific.
Click Here to search all rentals in our MLS. This list is update every 5 minutes.
Fill out my online form for options such as Dublin Village, Ivy Quad, Irish Crossings, etc. as they are likely NOT listed in our MLS.
Adorable 2 bedroom home with an open concept! Entertain your guests from any room in the house! Boasting New carpet and flooring throughout and freshly painted, this one...
Listing courtesy of Allison Ledee from Tiffany Group Real Estate Advisors LLC
Total renovation completed in this charming 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 car garage 1 story home, a short 2 block walk to downtown offices, Tippicanoe Place and many other...
Listing courtesy of Penny Hughes from Hughes Investments, LLC
3 bedroom house currently being renovated. Fridge and stove included. Washer and dryer available for use. Will have new kitchen, hardwood flooring, and paint! Off-street...
Listing courtesy of Valerie Swihart from Pyramid Realty LLC
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Living Room, Remodeled Kitchen, Clean Unfinished Basement, Water Heater, new furnace & a/c, laundry. A well kept home ready for lease. Nearby to re...
Listing courtesy of Steve Cooreman from Irish Realty
IDX information is provided by the Indiana Regional MLS and is exclusively for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.