Renting a place for a weekend, a month, a year, or even an multiple years is possible! There are dozens of properties available to rent in the Notre Dame area. In order to best serve you I'll need to know a few things:
1. Intended use- are you a student, ND employee, alumni, general renter?
2. Duration- How long will you need your rental? Student leases "typically" run from June 1 - May 31 regardless of Summer schedule.
3. Budget- Rent rages from $500/month to $6000/weekend. I can't always work with "as low as possible" so give me some idea of what you're looking to pay.
4. Little Details- Pets, Roommates, Vehicles, all items that need addressed prior to signing a lease. Best to cover this BEFORE signing!
5. Distance- How far from campus or work do you need to be? Remember, the closer you are to Notre Dame the more you'll likely pay!
6. Rules- Many complexes / homeowners have a "minimum lease term" of 6-12 months, so areas like Eddy Commons and Ivy Quad won't work for weekends!
7. Timing- Time is of the essence. Many people reserve up to a year in advance, so the longer you wait the fewer options I have.
8. Transportation- If you're without a vehicle consider a complex near public transportation. See the Sidebar for local bus routes provided by Transpo.
9. Options - Use the link below if you're looking for a Notre Dame or Saint Mary's rental. Browse the list at the bottom of the page if you're looking for something less specific.
Click Here to search all rentals in our MLS. This list is update every 5 minutes.
Fill out my online form for options such as Dublin Village, Ivy Quad, Irish Crossings, etc. as they are likely NOT listed in our MLS.
Beautiful colonial home located in desirable Brendon Hills neighborhood. Close to Notre Dame, hospitals, University Park Mall, Heritage Square and the Grape Road corrido...
Listing courtesy of Patrick McCullough from Irish Realty
Gorgeous three story townhouse featuring three bedrooms, three and a half baths, attached garage, lots of space and walk-in closets on the third floor. Great location jus...
Listing courtesy of Stephen Smith from Irish Realty
Gorgeous all-brick 6 bedroom, 2 half bath, 2 full bath house available for 6 months starting Dec. 1. This house is fully furnished, including linens, move-in ready, and i...
Listing courtesy of Tim Widerquist from Widerquist Development
Available for immediate occupancy, this charming 4 bed, 1 bath bungalow is located on a double country lot in the shadows of the golden dome. Interior updates include new...
Listing courtesy of Steve Cooreman from Irish Realty
Georgetown East Townhouse/ 2 bedroom 1.5 baths 1 car attached garage with opener, Newly painted, New Refrigerator/ Washer /Dryer Basement 5 minutes to shopping and Notre ...
Listing courtesy of Paul Gjemre from Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group
IDX information is provided by the Indiana Regional MLS and is exclusively for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.