11333 Birchway Drive, Osceola, IN 46561
- List Price
- Closing Date
- Feb 22, 2019
- One Story
- Year Built
- Living Area
- Above grade
Solid ranch home in a quiet subdivision . Tucked away but close to church, schools and shopping. Features Penn Schools & Mishawaka public water service , 3 season heated porch and a fenced yard . Newer furnace with central air. All appliances stay.
- Lot Description
- Level, Partially Wooded, 0-2.9999
- Garage Description
- Gas, Conventional, Forced Air
- Central Air
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Dryer-Gas, Kitchen Exhaust Hood, Range-Gas, Water Softener-Owned, Window Treatment-Blinds
- Cable Ready, Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Garage Door Opener, Porch Florida, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Washer Hook-Up
- School District
- Penn-Harris-Madison School Corp.
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
Listing courtesy of Wayne Ryan from Red Bow Realty
IDX information is provided by the Indiana Regional MLS and is exclusively for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.