Search Homes / Condos for Rent
South Bend, Granger, Notre Dame, Mishawaka, Saint Mary's, and more!
Rental Notes -
Renting a place for a weekend, a month, a year, or even an multiple years is possible! There are dozens of properties available to rent in the Notre Dame area. In order to best serve you I'll need to know a few things:
1. Intended use- are you a student, ND employee, alumni, general renter?
2. Duration- How long will you need your rental? Student leases "typically" run from June 1 - May 31 regardless of Summer schedule.
3. Budget- Rent rages from $500/month to $6000/weekend. I can't always work with "as low as possible" so give me some idea of what you're looking to pay.
4. Little Details- Pets, Roommates, Vehicles, all items that need addressed prior to signing a lease. Best to cover this BEFORE signing!
5. Distance- How far from campus or work do you need to be? Remember, the closer you are to Notre Dame the more you'll likely pay!
6. Rules- Many complexes / homeowners have a "minimum lease term" of 6-12 months, so areas like Eddy Commons and Ivy Quad won't work for weekends!
7. Timing- Time is of the essence. Many people reserve up to a year in advance, so the longer you wait the fewer options I have.
8. Transportation- If you're without a vehicle consider a complex near public transportation. See the Sidebar for local bus routes provided by Transpo.
9. Options - Use the link below if you're looking for a Notre Dame or Saint Mary's rental. Browse the list at the bottom of the page if you're looking for something less specific.
Here are some properties for rent, if you don't see what you're looking for fill out the form above!
Properties for Rent in South Bend
Gorgeous 3 bedroom 3 bath townhome in Mishawaka with great views of the newly developed Riverwalk in downtown Mishawaka. Open the patio doors off the open concept kitchen...
Welcome to Keenan Court! Experience maintenance free condo living at its best! You will love the sophisticated open floor plan that boasts 9' ceilings, a loft/office area...
In the shadow of The Golden Dome of Notre Dame University, this newly renovated 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home is located in the heart of South Bend near shopping, campus, rest...
A Hidden Jewel! Brand new! 2,000+ sf Upscale living in Penn School district: 3+ bedrooms, 2 baths, great room, office area, all appliances plus washer & dryer. Lawn care...
1 year lease term - 1st month + security deposit = $2400 upon signing of lease. Tenant responsible for all utilities: electric/gas & mandatory recycling.
Ready to move into. 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the quiet neighborhood of Cleveland Trails. Freshly painted. Separate bath in master bedroom. Plenty of closet space and sto...
Gracious, lovely older home in good area, close to notre dame! Complete neighborhood is being renovated with many newer & updated homes! Freshly painted home has hardwo...
Large 5 bedroom home just blocks from ND campus, shopping, and dining. New carpeting, fresh paint, detached garage, nice corner lot.
Beautifully rehabbed home,1248 sq ft, south of Mishawaka, 3 bedroom, 1 bath 1 car garage w/opener, dry basement Stove and Refrigerator 800.00 deposit, 1 year lease, pe...
Charming bungalow just blocks away from ND. Freshly remodeled and ready to move in. Two nice sized bedrooms, one bath and a great room in rear of home that could serve ...
New furnace,electic, hot water heater, some carpet, windows & some doors.
Spacious 1.5 story with 4 bedroom, 1 bath in boulevard park. Perfect starter home in quiet neighborhood.
Large house near the corner of lwe and bittersweet. 2 Large bedrooms. One and one half baths. Kitchen, formal dining room, living room, family room. Basement. No garage, ...
1.5 Story home with 4 bedrooms and one bath. Near notre dame and st mary's. Hardwood floors in hallway and 1st floor bedrooms, 1 car detached garage. Less than 1 acre.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…